Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Heritage Clothing

  1. #1
    Inactive Member lj01's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    198
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I like this, I also like the idea that somebody said-attach a card that says- "This is what Nellie would be wearing if she were a little girl today for an activity called Irish step-dancing." --I still don't see why they can't keep it in the AGT line. Have any of you written AG about this subject?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Janabanana's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2002
    Posts
    107
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I think this is marvelous way to introduce this kind of clothing! Because it was your idea...why don't you write them ....you deserve the credit for a GREAT way to solve the CLOTHING problem!!!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Pat B's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 10th, 2002
    Posts
    321
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It will be interesting to see how AG explains these outfits. Kirstens heritage should be shown by a festive embroidered dirndl since they eliminated the first one.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member christhedolllady's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2004
    Posts
    85
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was milling around the opinions posted here about the new "modern historical" oufits that have just been released to AGP stores. I liked them very much but I can understand why a lot of people would not find them appealing as they are not true to the historical eras of the character dolls.

    I thought that a better marketing technique would be to offer them as "heritage clothing" meaning not historical outfits (from 1906, etc.) but outfits pertaining to that character's heritage. I think there is still some educational value in that.

    Please post your comments.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •